Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oregon Chai Tea

This is wonderful. I just discovered the Oregon Chai line of tea lattes at my area Target. Basically, it's tea concentrate in a box, you fill the cup halfway with that, than add milk or soy. You get a delicious, creamy, and healthy drink. I have one in the morning and one at night, it totally relaxes me.

I emailed them to tell them how delicious their tea lattes were, and also to ask them how I can recycle their boxes, and I got a wonderful personal email back, they even offered me coupons. What a great company, and their tea rocks. Go visit them at www.oregonchai.com. Just for the email and the coupons, they are now the official sponsors of my blog, unless they say otherwise. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet they get it imported from Darjeeling and nearby areas. Cause if it's that good as you describe it to be; has to be from ...

How about swapping blogroll links?

Jeff said...

Sure, I actually wasn't familar with blogrolls until you posted about them, but I'm looking it up and as soon as I install it on my blog, I'll be glad to add you.