Friday, September 21, 2007

Where I've Been

I always feel bad when I'm not posting regularly to the blog. It allows me to share things I read and discover online with others, and give my take on them. It also serves as a sort of personal diary. So now and then, when I don't post as often as I want to, I do feel compelled to let any reader know what's going on. It's also as much for my sake, as hopefully far off in the future, there'll be one day where I have little to do, and out of curiosity, I can browse through this blog that'll hopefully still be running and read posts like these.

Things are fine, despite the fact that I haven't posted 30 times yet this month, whereas I made it over a hundred last month. It's for a few reasons. Between reading this really hefty book, and watching Season 2 of Supernatural, and this new part-time job I have, my time is at a preninum. This is still far better than it was when I was working 50 hours a week, so I'm definitely not complaining. Things are actually going pretty well, all things considered. I'm enjoying this new job I have, it's a lot of work, but I work far less hours and get along very well with everyone there. As much as I value making lots of money and paying the bills that need to be paid, that isn't always a recipe for happiness. So while I'm busy planning my next move, this job is perfect. I filled out what's called a reactivation form since I'm returning to Suffolk Community College to take a program to be certified as a paralegal. Also, I applied to Smith Barney months ago for a position, and got a phone call from them today. So I'm wondering if I should try to see what I can make of this opportunity, or stay on course to be a paralegal.

Anyway, just wanted to let readers of the blog (hopefully there are a few) in the loop. I'm going to make a few more posts and get back to watching Supernatural.

No comments: