Friday, September 7, 2007

Predator sex sting in Nassau County nabs 21 pervs.

I know I haven't been posting nearly as frequently as I was last month. I'm reading The Count of Monte Cristo, which is a huge book, so that's probably why. Also, I might be going back to school in January to take a one-year program in paralegal studies. I really wanted to go to law school, but just the money that would be involved, as well as the time, it's just too big an undertaking for me to really consider right now. And I think this is a nice middle ground.

Anyway, I got this from Newsday. Nassau County had their own kind of a "To Catch a Predator" like sting operation, and they busted 21 people. Thankfully, Newsday spares us the sanctimonious crap of it being "entrapment", that it wasn't the pervert's fault, etc. We just get a solid news story about 21 sick people being brought to justice. Until next time..

No comments: