Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Season Finale of The Shield tonight

Just to remind you, the Season Finale of "The Shield" is coming on tonight at 10 on FX. Like I said last week, it's been a great season, and tonight it all boils over. Shane goes after Vic's family, and I'm sure there will be hell to pay. I think there were only ten episodes this season, and it really sucks, I can't get enough of this show.

Also, I saw the season finale of that show "The Riches" last night. Ugh, I'm so done with it. FX usually has really good shows, and this started out promising, but it quickly got so dull and predictable. It's become, if you see one episode, you've pretty much seen them all. You see Doug (or Wayne) and his family go back and forth, either to his job or wherever else, and try to keep their true identities concealed. I'm used to watching really good shows, where as the season goes on, it gains momentum and the tension just builds up. This show's the opposite. Last night was so bad, I just turned to watch the main event on Raw.

And it's been renewed for a second season, which sucks. A great series FX had last year, "Thief", was only on for six episodes. Andre Braugher even won a "best actor" award for it, I think a Golden Globe or an Emmy. And it was a million times better than this crap, and FX cancelled it. (sighs)

But I can't wait for that show "Damages" coming on next month, that looks really good.

No comments: