Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just got a Bargain on EBay

If you ever use EBay, you know the thrill and the gratification that you get when you win something you want at a bargain price. I just won Season 2 of House on DVD, brand spankin' new (at least I hope so) for the low price of $20.50, $3.50 shipping. I was winning on that price when I left to go to work and never dreamed that it'd still be there when I got back. I even raised my bid just in case someone tried to outbid, which I'm sure would happen. But no, I'm still in disbelief that it ended so low. The seller has a high rating, and is from the U.S. I'm just hoping they're legit, I never had a bad experience like that, but I know my brother got a couple of bad Sopranos DVDs.

I actually almost bought House at Target last week for 37 dollars, and that was the sale price! It usually goes in the 40s. I'm so happy, I'm even playing "Bargain" by the Who in celebration :)

No comments: