Monday, February 11, 2008

Song of the Day

I haven't really been posting a lot lately, as school's starting to pick up. I studied pretty extensively for a quiz I took today, and I think I did pretty well. I also had to do a lot of reading. So I probably won't be posting that often. I'm going to try at least once a day, but you probably shouldn't expect a lot of multiple, lengthy posts. I also have to spend more time looking for work.

Now and again, my brain is introduced (or re-introduced) to a song and I can't get it out of my head. I'm currently watching the past season of Boston Legal on DVD. It's a great show, I regret that it took me so long to get into it. An episode I saw tonight was particularly well-done. It centered around William Shatner's character, and he had flashbacks to when he was a young lawyer, with his father. The flashbacks were actually scenes from an old TV show that Shatner was in called "The Defenders" and it was integrated into the Boston Legal episode, which I thought was really cool. And the song used in these scenes, to haunting effect, was the classic Billy Joel ballad, "And So It Goes." And now I can't get it out of my head. So have a listen, and be sure to check out Boston Legal.

No comments: