Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to drop in real quick and wish you all a Merry. I had a really good Christmas this year. From my mom, I got a 50 dollar Kohl's card, 3 pairs of pants, and other stuff. But the best gift hands-down came from my brother. He got me all 3 seasons of one of my favorite shows on DVD, "Deadwood". Just a tremendous program, and HBO will eternally suck for cancelling it. Almost as good is that I got a 40 dollar Best Buy card from my sister. I really hate Best Buy, but fuck it. I'm not sure what I'm gonna get with that yet. I also bought a Target gift card that I don't think I'm gonna give, and "Heroes" is going on sale starting tomorrow for 20 bucks. So, you know what that means.

I am running out of room on my small shelves due to my always expanding DVD collection. I barely have time to watch them, but it's so damn addicting, I can't help myself. I'm also gonna treat myself in some fashion, I just don't know how yet. Oh, and I saw "Sweeney Todd" today with Johnny Depp. Very good film/musical.

I can't believe that I'm starting class tomorrow. I worked so much this past week that it just crept up on me. But I'm ready, I already got my reading done and just have to work on the assignments. Now I have to get up even earlier, at 7.

Again, I wish you and yours a great holiday and New Year too. This may not be much, but here's my special holiday gift to you.

No comments: