Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Gamer's Dream

This is why I want to go to Japan someday, or at least part of the reason. This is a gaming shop in Japan that is two floors and wall-to-wall games. Virtually every gaming console you can think of is here along with games. There are loads of rare games too, and as you notice, a lot of things are in plastic wrap to protect its condition. I don't think a store like this exists in the entire United States. We're not that lucky. We get stuck with Gamestop, which I consider to be McGaming. It's a corporate piece of crap, all its stores look the exact same, they have all the same stuff, they piss all over everything pre 21st century, its employees don't know shit about games, and I could go on and on.

I'm impressed that in this shop, you can even get an MSX computer. And there's games for the SNES, etc. Just a total heaven for gamers.

No comments: