Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wal-Qaeda and Walocaust: potential additions to the next edition of Webster's?

This guy sounds like a lunatic. I loathe Walmart, but to put them in the same category as the Holocaust and Al-Qaeda? I agree with the general point (at least I think that's what it is) this gentleman is trying to make, but IMO, Walmart is a symptom of what's wrong with America, not the disease.
And as for the websites? I've seen Myspace pages that have more substance. It pales in comparsion to Walmartsucks.com, a real anti-Walmart website that was taken down years ago by Walmart's legal department.
I don't know who's loonier, this guy or Walmart's legal team. You have to love the stupidity of organizations like this. You have this guy's websites, which were making no noise and no one had heard of, Walmart comes in thumping their chest and filing lawsuits, the press finds out, and all of a sudden, the general public now knows about Wal-Qaeda and Walolocaust.

No comments: