Thursday, July 9, 2009

RSS Feed

I am really trying to make the blog more user-friendly and open-ended, making it accessible to as many people as humanly possible. Something that's quite popular on many websites is something known as an RSS (or Really Simple Syndication) feed. It's a website format that publishes and updates preferred websites in a standardized format, and readers subscribe to particular feeds. Admittedly, this is above my head, as I've always had a mental list of websites I visit regularly. But again, in the name of opening my blog up to a wider audience. But I'm finding it difficult with Blogger. For now, if you want an RSS feed to my blog, type this in: http://globewwatch.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss. I will provide a permanent link, and will also try to make it more sophiscated, as soon as I can.

No comments: