Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank God, He's Finally Gone

I haven't talked about this on the blog, but I've become quite a fan of the show "Hell's Kitchen." I really don't typically watch reality shows as a rule, but I discovered Gordon Ramsay in another show, Kitchen Nightmares, and he definitely is a one-of-a-kind personality. I love how he abuses the contestants.

Anyway, this season is winding down, and for a large part of the season, I have been waiting for Matt to be eliminated. He is such a crybaby. He always has this constipated look on his face, and he looks like Edith Bunker from "All in the Family". I suspect he's made it this long because he's a natural for reality TV. He's not all there, so you never know what's going to happen. But tonight, Chef Ramsay finally had enough. Matt just totally broke down (not that it was the first time) and talked about how he had a migrane. I loved how Chef Ramsay then took him by the hand and told him to go upstairs to the dorm. It was like a dad taking a little kid to his room.

Anyway, it's down to the last 5. I am rooting for either Christina, Bobby, or Petroezza. Jen is so loud and arrogant, I really hope she's the next to go. Corey isn't as bad, but she's manipulative and someone mentioned on a forum that her face looks like Tim Robbins'. I know that's probably an insult to Mr. Robbins, one of my favorite actors, so accept my apology, sir.

No comments: