Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Look (And an Autobiography Page)

I figured it was time for a new look for the blog, so I picked one of Blogger's preset templates.  I really like it, it gives it a more basic look and it's easier to read, at least from my eyes.  I'm looking to custom-make something that looks even better, as well as add new features to the blog, but this is a good start.  According to the Wikipedia page on blogs, there are over 156 million blogs in existence.  Wow.  One of my goals as creator of this particular blog is to have more eyes on this blog rather than on someone else's, or some company's.  I guess we'll see if that comes to fruition or not, I know a large part of that depends on me. 

I also have a new "autobiography" page.  It's a brief (but not too brief) look at yours truly, in my own words.  I've never done this before, so I tended to ramble and forget some things.  But it's something, and I hope to update and add to it as I see fit.  You can find it directly on the home page.  

No comments: