Saturday, April 28, 2007

Welcome to the launch of my new blog (again)

Hi everyone,

I know I launched this months ago as a global warming blog, and as a site for updates on the rally I was planning to hold nearly a month ago. Due to my busy schedule, I wasn't able to post regularly and I had to also cancel the rally. But due to recent events and a new-found need to blog my feelings and opinions to the world (it'll more likely be that some Indian guy in his 30's will be the only one who reads my blog regularly, if that), I am hoping to make this my own personal blog. I still want to post about global warming and the wider world of politics, but that probably won't be too frequent. I'm a "retired" political activist who has no plans to jump back into the fray. This is more my soapbox, and I also hope to give my opinion on a wide range of issues, as well as keep you abreast of what I'm doing or watching. I want to give more details about me personally, but that'll have to wait, as I have a movie to watch. That's also another thing you'll be seeing, a lot of movie reviews. But let me post a few blogs really quick, before I get to that.

Enjoy!

Jeff

No comments: