Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Point About Bullying

I guess that I lied when I said "one more thing" towards the end of my last post; sorry about that.  Anyway, another point that I wanted to make, and it's unique enough to merit its own (hopefully brief) post.  If you read this blog, you probably know what my vision of the future is.  It isn't a hopeful one.  For the kids in school today, it's going to be even worse, and worse still for those who follow them.  I think that it is more essential today than ever for our young people to form that necessary resilience to see them through difficult times and situations.  Because sooner or later, nature and the reality of physics and science are going to have their way with us, and they are not going to care about our feelings. 

No comments: