Thursday, September 13, 2012

Now on Technorati


In order to give my blog some distinction, and to hopefully get a few more visitors, I registered my blog with the website Technorati, which is an internet search engine for blogs.  I was a little naive, and thought that by just having the blog, it'd pop up on Technorati just like it does with Google.  But no, I had to put in what is called a claim in order for the blog to register on the site.  There is a whole system under which my blog will hopefully gain what is called "authority", and will hopefully result in a higher flow of traffic to the site.  This is, first and foremost, a project for me, I like to read on things that interest me and give my insights, and whoever else reads it is just gravy.  But I always value feedback, and would really like to see a more active comments section.

Anyway, these things are for the near-future.

No comments: