Friday, December 25, 2009

Looking for Ideas to Expand the Blog

I'm really looking for ideas to improve the blog, and also to market it to more people. At the moment, the extent of raising awareness of the blog is limited to putting links to new blog posts on Facebook. And I'm not happy with that, a lot of the "friends" I have on Facebook are people I went to high school with. Therefore, much of the posts I read from others are just naval-gazing (for example, spouting pointless details of their day, putting pictures of their families, or their progress in Farmville or something like that). Don't get me wrong, I'm not above this occasionally, I don't mean to criticize it, I just wish I had more "friends" who were interested in the kind of stuff that I'm writing about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly right